PLAY AT BIGFOOT LODGE, MT. HOOD, OREGON
- Ultimate Mt. Hood & Hood River Valley Views!!!
- Custom hand hewed log-ski-lodge-style accommodations, luxurious with rustic charm!
- Bigfoot Lodge has 64 acres of private, pristine wilderness & farmland; nestled next to 1,000’s of acres of forest; unique access to ‘Surveyor’s Ridge’;
- World Class hike/bike/horse trails all from location. You can also snow shoe, sled, cross country and more right out the back door! Welcome to paradise!
- Enjoy the exquisite grounds; Mt. Hood views; garden & forest trails; hawk tail falls & scared pond; the kids will love the 22 ft. Indian Sioux Tipi; meet ‘Ike & Tina’ the 17.2 hand black Percheron driving team; experience the thrill of a wagon ride behind the extraordinary power & beauty of the team.*
- Bigfoot Bar, BBQ & fire pit are surrounded by a cathedral of huge pines which is one of many patio areas, ideal for your group meetings, family fun, birthday gathering, etc.
- BIGFOOT SIGHTINGS!!! Some come to relax & play, and others come to hunt for SASQUATCH!
- Wildlife habitat – deer, elk, bear, bobcats, coyotes, eagles, owl, hawks, song birds and so much more…
- Horseback rides available to all guests and large groups up to 20/ Ask about our wagon rides and adventure packages*
- DISCOUNT SKI TICKETS!!!
WORLD CLASS ADVENTURES AND SPORTS
Hood River Valley/Mt Hood Wilderness/Columbia River Gorge!
- DISCOUNT SKI TICKETS!!! 15-35 Minutes to 5 ski resorts for winter fun and glacier skiing all year round! Bigfoot Lodge is located in the heart of the Hood River Valley and is an easy highway drive to historic old town Hood River and the Columbia Gorge Scenic Area; just minutes to the ‘Fruit Loop’ and all the major attractions including the air & car museum, wineries, breweries, the Gorge beaches, 15 plus lakes, rivers, etc. where you can kayak, river raft, windsurf, paddle board, kite board and so much more minutes from Bigfoot Lodge.
- Bigfoot Lodge is also close to all the dry sports too featuring 3-18 hole golf courses, tennis, basketball, rock climbing, a sports club, and about anything you else you can imagine. When its time to wind down and eat there are;
- 35 plus restaurants for a nice choice of meals!
Welcome to Bigfoot Country!